YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE UK’S LEADING SHOW FOR PRIVATE INVESTORS
Now in its 13th year, the Master Investor Show 2015 is set to be the biggest yet.For one day only, the biggest names in business and investment will be at your disposal.
Discover over 100 exhibiting companies and network with more than 3,000 other attendees.
• Try out apps that help you manage your finances
• Learn about exciting opportunities in robotics
• Experience the latest technology, including 3D printing, electric cars and virtual reality
• Witness the launch of our exciting start-up competition.
• This year’s show will have a vast array of new, exciting exhibits found nowhere else.
Saturday 25th April
Business Design Centre in Islington, London
Doors Open at 9.00 AM
The Master Investor himself, worth an estimated £850m according to the Sunday Times Rich list. An entrepreneur and active investor, Jim made some strikingly accurate predictions at last year’s show. This year he discusses his latest book, Fast Forward, exploring emerging technologies.
Just days before the UK General Election, former city trader and leader of the UK Independence Party, is sure to deliver a divisive but unmissable speech.
Five time Olympic Gold Medallist and sporting icon, Sir Steven will be here to talk about his past life, how he got to where he is today, and his future business plans.
Crowned the Nation’s Hero in 2014, Falklands veteran, campaigner and philanthropist Weston is sure to inspire as he talks about overcoming adversity and his latest business venture.
Editor-in-chief of MoneyWeek, Financial Times columnist and TV/radio commentator, Merryn Somerset-Webb is back with her financial know-how.
Notorious short-seller, Simon Cawkwell (AKA Evil Knievil) is back by popular demand. A trained accountant and Britain’s most feared bear-raider, Evil is back to share his musings.
Perhaps the UK’s best known technical analyst with over 20 years of charting experience. You won’t catch Zak anywhere else this Spring.
For more than 20 years, James Ferguson has enjoyed a high-powered career as an institutional broker. More recently a TV commentator, he’s currently looking at the Western banking crisis and implications of policy responses for economic growth prospects.
• Access to the exclusive VIP lounge where you’ll have the chance to meet all our headline speakers.
• Reserved seating on the front rows of the main stage
• A hardcopy of Jim Mellon’s latest book, Fast Forward (RRP 16.99)
EXHIBITORS AT THIS YEAR’S EVENT: