Master Investor is expanding with a series of intimate events that will connect private investors to industry experts and new investment opportunities. The first event takes place in London on 20th June and is titled “Investing into Health Care – learn from the masters!”. Speakers confirmed for the launch event include world-renowned private investor Jim Mellon and Europe’s leading biotechnology entrepreneur, Sir Chris Evans. The event is hosted in partnership with Edison Group, one of the world’s largest equity research firms.
The event series, in partnership with Edison Group, will offer a platform for CEOs, Chairmen, Founders and Fund Managers to present their insights on exciting topics and industries in a panel discussion format. Each event will dissect a topical investment theme of the day and feature the highest quality speaker panel. Presentations will never be corporate-style pitches, but instead represent the best thought leadership you can find in the UK.
The launch event on 20th June is titled “Investing into Health Care – learn from the masters!”. Event organisers are bringing together some of the UK’s leading health care investors to discuss emerging issues in health care investments such as:
– Investment opportunities around the science of longevity.
– The negative health care sector in 2016 and shift away from healthcare stocks due to political uncertainty over US drug pricing policy, and bigger opportunities in cyclical sectors.
– A discussion of long-term health care trends such as demographic tailwinds in US and globally as populations age and the possibility of US specific headwinds being offset by global sales exposure.
– Given earnings growth and return on equity, health care stocks typically trade at a premium, but currently look inexpensive vs. rest of market.
Panellists confirmed so far include:
– Jim Mellon, legendary investor and author of the forthcoming book “Juvenescence” about investing into the emerging field of human longevity. Jim is one of the highest profile investors in the UK and a sought-after media commentator.
– Sir Chris Evans, Europe’s leading biotechnology entrepreneur by a significant margin, and Chairman of Arix Bioscience plc (AIM), which recently raised £100m and has the backing of investors such as Neil Woodford.
– A third panellist will be announced shortly. The panel discussion will be led by Neil Shah, Head of Research at Edison Research.
The event will be a great networking opportunity, and organisers are making a significant effort to curate the guest list. Guests can expect an insightful evening with short presentations by all panellists, a Q&A session, and networking over drinks and snacks.
– 20th June 2017 at Edison Group HQ, 280 High Holborn, WC1V 7EE, Central London (2 min walk from Holborn Station).
– Event starts at 6.30pm sharp (doors open at 6pm) and finishes at 8.30pm
To confirm your space(s), please email Swen Lorenz at: email@example.com.
There are only a total of 65 spaces available and the event is already at 50% capacity. Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. There is no charge for tickets.