“Most private investors lose money in the markets. Be different!” – Adrian Kempton-Cumber
One of Master Investor’s most popular contributors, Adrian “The Chart Navigator” Kempton-Cumber, will host a 3 hour training session at the Master Investor Show (from 9am-12noon on April 23rd).
Adrian will teach you to be your own man (or woman!), and to simply make more money trading the markets. He distilled 25 years of trading experience into a few hours of hard-hitting, actionable advice.
In this exclusive seminar you will learn how to:
• Use Technical Analysis to avoid bad trades
• Enter trades before the rush
• Take control of your trading environment
• Hedge your investments to limit your risks
• Use the psychology of markets to your favour
• Create your own indices
• Dovetail fundamentals in your Technical Analysis
• Be different and avoid band wagons
• Develop your own style of trading
• And lots more
Adrian has been investing for over 25 years. He got his first taste of investing when participating in the privatisations of the 1980s. He subsequently studied the Technical Analysis work of legendary investor W.D. Gann. Adrian has traded just about every investment vehicle you can imagine, from Covered Warrants to Options, spread bets to fixed odds betting, and even actual paper stocks themselves! He has always remained a private investor just like you, and he will use real-life examples to outline his ‘outside the box’ approach to trading.
Adrian’s session will be complemented by a 40 minute appearance by Simon Cawkwell, aka “Evil Knievil”, one of the UK’s most legendary small cap investors, bear raiders, and forensic accountants. Evil is also our no. 1 most popular contributor. He will speak about how finding his own style to investing has worked brilliantly for him, and how you can emulate his success.
This optional Master Class will be the only part of the entire Master Investor Show that requires an additional fee:
• £29 per person for the 3 hour Master Class
• £39 per person for the 3 hour Master Class and reserved seating for Jim Mellon’s presentation (which is bound to see a packed house)
Anyone booking the Master Class will get Adrian’s entire course material both as a hard-copy as well as digital file. You’ll then also be able to follow his regular columns on the Master Investor website and use his investment advice.
We have reserved our new “Auditorium” venue for the Master Class, so that you can enjoy a quiet and private training session while the first part of the show takes place downstairs.
The Master Class will finish at 12pm sharp, so that you can join the main stage where Jim Mellon will be holding his keynote speech at 12:10.
You can book your tickets in the following ways:
• Using Eventbrite and a credit/debit card payment:
• Bank transfer (please contact Swen for details: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Cash on the day (we can’t guarantee availability and recommend pre-payment)
Spaces are strictly limited, because we want to keep it a small enough course to enable everyone to ask questions. We are aiming to keep this to be a relatively small group, so that all participants get the maximum benefit out of it.
Book your place as soon as possible and take advantage of this unique opportunity to improve your trading skills!