Stock Picking Competition
Pick the best performing stock among public companies exhibiting at Master Investor Show 2018
Make sure you attend Master Investor Show on 17 March 2018 and you will be in with a chance to win £10,000!
Here’s how to take part:
- On arrival at the Business Design Centre entrance, pick up a competition entry form.
- Read through the list of public companies exhibiting at our show and pick which you think will be the best performing stock over the next 12 months.
- Put your completed competition entry form into the box at the venue entrance.
The winner will be determined based on:
- Which publicly listed exhibitor has the best share price performance up to 5pm on 20 March 2019.
- If multiple delegates have tipped the winning company, the winner will be decided in a random prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted in late March 2019 and informed how to receive their prize.
Anyone who attends our show can participate, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the competition (see below).
Terms & Conditions
- You have to be 18 years or older to participate.
- You have to be resident on the UK mainland to participate.
- Employees of Master Investor Ltd., companies related to it, and exhibiting companies are not allowed to participate; nor are their immediate family members.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date/time for entering the competition is 5pm on 17 March 2018. Forms need to be filed at the entrance/exit area of the Business Design Centre where a clearly visible glass box for entering the form will be available.
- You can only participate if you visit Master Investor Show 2018 and check in with your registered ticket. Winners are cross-referenced against the tickets registered on the day.
- This competition constitutes neither a buy or sell recommendation of any of these public companies by Master Investor Ltd.
- Where multiple people have picked the same winning company, a prize draw will take place; we will have the determination of the winning share.
- The relevant share prices for determining the winning share are determined as at 9am on 19 March 2018 (start price) and 5pm of 20 March 2019 (end price). We use as a basis for determining the winner the performance of the share based on British Pound Sterling.
- The winner will be formally notified by email no later than 31 March 2019. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- All participants agree that if they win, they provide a photo for Master Investor Ltd. to be used in our own media and any PR we choose to arrange; and they agree to us using either their full name or their name initials. The winner will also need to attend Master Investor Show 2019 on 6 April 2019 in order to collect their prize in person.
- Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and for any reason.
- Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Master Investor Ltd. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- Master Investor Ltd. is the promoter of this competition.
- Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules. The competition form available at the entrance will also include these rules and regulations, and we ask all participants to study them carefully and when in doubt, consult one of our staff members for advice. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the competition form and entering the competition.