TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– You have to be 18 years or older to participate.
– You have to be resident on the UK mainland to participate.
– Employees of Master Investor Ltd., companies related to it, and exhibiting companies are not allowed to participate; nor are their immediate family members.
– Only one entry per person is permitted.
– The closing date/time for entering the competition is 5pm on 25 March 2017. Forms need to be filed at the entrance/exit area of the Business Design Centre where a clearly visible glass box for entering the form will be available.
– You can only participate if you visit the Master Investor Show and check in with your registered ticket. Winners are cross-referenced against the tickets registered on the day.
– This competition constitutes neither a buy or sell recommendation of any of these public companies by Master Investor Ltd.
– Where multiple people have picked the same winning company, a prize draw will take place; we will have the determination of the winning share and a potential draw supervised by an independent observer.
– The relevant share prices for determining the winning share are determined as at 9am on 27 March 2017 (start price) and 5pm of 28 February 2018 (end price). We use as a basis for determining the winner the performance of the share based on British Pound Sterling.
– The winner will be formally notified by email no more than 14 days after 28 February 2018. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
– All participants agree that if they win, they provide a photo for Master Investor Ltd. to be used in our own media and any PR we choose to arrange; and they agree to us using either their full name or their name initials.
– Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and for any reason.
– Master Investor Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
– Master Investor Ltd. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
– These rules are governed by English law.
– Master Investor Ltd. is the promoter of this competition.
– Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules. The competition form available at the entrance will also include these rules and regulations, and we ask all participants to study them carefully and when in doubt, consult one of our staff members for advice. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the competition form and entering the competition.