By Zak Mir.
U.S. Indices After The Shutdown Ends
- Almost perfect 200 day moving average rebound
- Likely bull flag above 50 day moving average at 15,165
- Target towards year highs – favoured up to 2013 price channel top of 15,800 as soon as the end of October.
- Significantly more positive chart structure than Dow from a more broad based benchmark.
- No delay to upside scenario at least while above 10 day moving average at 1,693
- “Minimum” target on a technical basis of 1,750.
- Stunning early October unfilled gap above the 50 day moving average now at 3,168
- Progressively stronger bull run momentum.
- Target towards June price channel top at 3,400 plus over next few weeks.