quote of the day – “Markets spend 5% of their time making new highs. The other 95% is spent making up prior losses”

By
0 mins. to read

Take part in our poll

Of the stocks covered by Master Investor in the weekly Small Cap Round Up, which ones do you hold?


Comments (0)

Comments are closed.

YOUR FREE INVESTMENT MAG

Get real investment insights from some of the best minds in the business - with our free Master Investor Magazine.